Dear Valued Customer,
As the world and our community grapple with the enormous scale and impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), our hearts go out to all who have been affected by this outbreak.
I wanted to personally reach out to you to let you know that we are committed to being here to service any vehicle issues you may have. We are taking additional precautions to keep you and our staff safe if you choose to come in with your vehicle with the following practices:
- We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
- We are protecting your vehicle by using seat covers, floor mats, and latex gloves.
- Anytime we’re driving your vehicle, the windows are open for greater airflow.
- We are wiping down the steering wheel, ignition cylinder, shifter, and dash controls after we’ve made our final road test with your vehicle.
- We are extending our benefits package for any team member that exhibits symptoms of the virus or has to care for someone that has the virus so they may stay home where they belong, to get better.
- We’ve stopped shaking hands and are now sharing “elbow bumps.”
We’ve also made it possible for you to get your vehicle serviced and keep your exposure to a minimum with the following options:
- Free Loaner Vehicles: We’ve always offered our loaners at no charge (As long as you follow the rules) but we felt it necessary to mention this again to those who haven’t taken advantage in the past. We can gather all the necessary info ahead of time (Drivers license, insurance, and credit card info) in case you would like to utilize our no contact drop off listed below.
- No Contact Drop Off & Pick Up: Feel free to utilize our key drop located right outside the Service entrance just as you would for after-hours drop off. We will be wiping down the key drop box multiple times each day. When on-line payment is completed, we can arrange to leave the keys in your car as well to keep your exposure to a minimum.
- Authorize & Pay from Home: You can pay from your mobile device or desktop with the “Pay Now” link on our website www.schearers.com, so you can stay where you are.
- Disinfecting Keys & Car: With the practices outlined above, you can rest assured we are doing everything possible to keep you safe.
- Sanitizing the Office: We have implemented a stringent sanitizing regimen for the front office and bathroom to reduce the spread of germs.
- Phone & Email Communication: We will stay in contact with you via phone and email to keep you in control of the repair process so that you can know what is going on with your vehicle at all times.
- Free Vehicle Pick Up and Delivery: If necessary, we will pick up your vehicle from work or home and drop it back off to you when completed.
We know just how much you depend on your vehicles, and we’re going to do everything possible to be here for you. Thank you so much for being a loyal customer. My team and I are privileged to serve you and this wonderful community, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Thomas R Schearer Jr. – President
Schearer’s Sales & Service, Inc.